Thursday, April 12, 2012

Upcoming art shows



When it rains it pours! I have no less than 4 art related shows coming up! At the end April I Will be part of the Bemis Group show in the SODO neighborhood. show is only on for two days: Saturday, April 28th & Sunday, April 29th. Around 30 or so artist will being showing a variety of work ( sculpture, paint, ready mades, and installations).

May is going to be a busy month. first off Fragments ( Seattle University lit/art magazine) is doing a meet and greet/reading at Elliot bay books up in capital hill. I did the cover and several illustrations for this issue. There will be copies for sale and Ill be there possible selling some stuff. It all goes down at 5pm MAY 3rd.

ITS SARZINES TIME! Issue 5 is coming out with a bang! They are doing a reading/ coming out party at the Ghost Gallery. I'm pretty stoked! I will be in attendance selling my personal work and some illustrative work from the upcoming issue. Well have lots of issue 5s for sale as well as the last few issues as well. The whole thing will go down May 12th from 6:30-9:30 Sat MAY 12th. Here is the event page .


And Last but not least I have a piece in this year Seattle Erotic Arts Festival. Pretty major group show and the highest profile art gig I have ever landed. Major international and national galleries, collectors, and fans of the arts will be in attendance. When I got the email I had to show to a couple of people take make sure I wasn't seeing things. The festival runs from June 16-24 at Fremont Studios in Seattle.

No comments:

Post a Comment